Delicious PAKA - Polish apple pie
In a set
Prymat whole cinnamon 3pcs (1szt.)
0,39 € / szt.
Delecta baking powder 30g (1szt.)
0,31 € / szt.
Vortumnus roasted apples 780g (1szt.)
2,31 € / szt.
Diamant powdered sugar 400g (1szt.)
1,59 € / szt.
Polski Cukier white crystal 1kg (1szt.)
2,49 € / szt.
Basia wheat flour extra baked t550 1kg (1szt.)
1,51 € / szt.
Do you long for traditional flavors? Delicious PAKA is something for you!
Recall the taste of the best Polish dishes with a set of products for their preparation and a simple recipe!
What is Pyszna PAKA?
Pyszna PAKA is a set of starannie selected products from Polish suppliers, which can not be missing in your kitchen.
When you buy one of the sets, you not only get the best products, but also a tasty recipe.
Add butter and eggs to our ingredients and.... start baking!
How to prepare this dish? Check out our recipe:
- Roasted apples in a jar
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 200g of butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
Method of making:
- Knead the shortcrust dough for the apple pie.
- In a large bowl, place two cups of flour, one egg, 1/4 cup of sugar, a cube of butter, and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Form a ball from the dough, then wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for a full hour.
- Remove the plastic wrap, and divide the dough into two parts. Set one half aside in the refrigerator.
- Line the bottom of the mold with baking paper and grease its sides with butter.
- Line the bottom of the mold with the dough.
- Add apples on top - straight from the jar!
- Grate the rest of the dough and lay it on top of the apple pie.
- Place the mold with the dough in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for about an hour.
- After removing the cake from the oven and cooling it down, decorate it with powdered sugar.
Prepare the apple pie according to our or your own recipe and share the photo on your profilu by adding the hashtag #pyszsznaPAKA
Write your opinion
Ask a question